Sales Representative EMEA
At Sulzer Applicator Systems (APS) we work in a variety of industries focusing on precise applications of everything from medical devices to cosmetics. Sulzer APS produces innovative, safe and reliable fluid mixing, dispensing and application solutions across various specialties within healthcare (dental, surgery drug delivery).
Through our MEDMIX® Surgery brand, Sulzer APS develops and delivers innovative fluid applicators for the surgery, bone cement and hemostatic tissue markets. Our IP-protected applicator solutions leverage our expertise in plastic-injection molding and multi-component mixing to make our customers’ products precise, safe, unique and more sustainable, directly translating to greater healthcare provider and patient confidence.
To strengthen our Business Segment ‘Surgery’ we are currently looking to hire a
Sales Representative EMEA
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work as an integral part of the Global Sales Team selling, renewing, and expanding our business with Sulzer APS Surgery customers in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and Oceania.
- Support and develop the buying cycle and order pipeline in the form of predictable short-term transactional opportunities and longer-term frame agreements while maximizing profits
- Create, develop and foster Customer Partnership to ensure the organization understands their needs
- Build inroads with large OEM material manufacturers (tissue treatment and bone cement), create customer proximity and generate demand for customer specific product development
- Prepare and issue quotations, advocating alternative and extended solutions, explain technical features and applications
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up in collaboration with Marketing, Customer Service and Inside Sales
- Support customer’s submission or product registration to support their product launch effectiveness and accelerate their time to market
- Lead research and soliciting of new and existing accounts and segments. Collaborate with Marketing to identify key players, define the opportunity and generate interest
- Maintain and extend the quantity and quality of prospects, buying influences and contacts
- Contribute towards operational excellence and on-time-delivery with accurate order forecasting. Transferring quality orders to fulfillment, communicating expected delivery date, and managing both customer and company expectation on lead times and stock availability
- Committed to active contribution and delivery of three-year plan, providing input on new product and service development, market segmentation, pricing and business development strategy
- Be a Champion and Role model for CRM tool
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience performing sales in a medical device or other healthcare market, preference in bone cement or tissue treatment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Proven sales experience with a track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Prospecting and closing skills with new and existing customers
- Excellent verbal and written communications competencies
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Fluency in English, any additional language considered a plus
- Awareness of multicultural differences
- High degree of independence and pragmatism
- Strong ethical standards, acting with integrity, honesty, and fairness
- Readiness to travel within region and worldwide (approx. 50%)
Preferred locations are in Switzerland or UK.
…you a challenging, interesting and diversified employment. The international environment offers you a variety of options to grow and to be recognized for your efforts.
Through its Mixpac, Transcodent, Geka and Cox brands, Sulzer develops and delivers innovative fluid applicators for the dental, adhesives, healthcare and beauty markets. Our IP-protected applicator solutions leverage our expertise in plastic-injection moulding, micro-brushes and two-component mixing to make our customers’ products precise, safe, unique and more sustainable.