Internship - Software Development / Systems & Business Engineering - Innovation Engineer
Internship – Software Development / Systems & Business Engineering – Innovation Engineer #126715
Switzerland-Switzerland - Central CH-Luzern |
Full-time (FT) | Technology [IT] |
Job ID 126715 Software Development / Systems & Business Engineering Multiple
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Computer Science or a field involving statistical methods and / or linguistics
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You are actively involved in a dynamic and diverse team driving innovation in our different operational and IT processes
- You will perform factual, data driven analysis of current processes to identify potential for improvements in efficiency and service quality
- Subsequently, you will develop proof-of-concepts demonstrating feasibility and benefits
- By doing this, you will gain insights into the core processes of the bank real-world application of cognitive technologies (machine learning, natural language processing, conversational AI) and big data analytics
- Are you a snoopy person and an analytical “out of the box” thinker?
- You show initiative, a high level of reliability and responsibility for your actions and are committed to meet challenges
- Do you feel comfortable communicating with a variety of people to gain an end-to-end understanding of the status quo, to challenge and develop new ideas?
- Are you intrinsically motivated and have a “can-do” attitude?
- Do you have basic skills in the data science and programming space (preferably Python or R and Hadoop frameworks) and are willing to learn and apply your knowledge?
- Are you able to communicate in German and English?
Ms. E. Reichardt would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.