DevOps Engineer / Business Intelligence Support 80 - 100%
Your field of responsibility
The Credit Suisse Trust IT team supports the company’s core business applications. We manage an autonomous local footprint for CS Trust. We develop and run the data interfaces to our own and the wider banking IT ecosystem to the highest standards within a regulated banking platform.
We are seeking an enthusiastic technologist to join our small global IT team, building, extending and supporting our centralized data platform and in turn providing data and automation services for the our application platform, business intelligence platform and wider infrastructure platform.
This is an opportunity for a person to work with a wide variety of technologies and skills, primarily on a Microsoft platform and to advance their skills on internal and vendor platforms. This is a challenging, varied and interesting generalist development role and allows for scoping, design and autonomous execution as part of our close-knit team.
- Harmonize data feeds with an emphasis on data quality, lineage and governance
- Analyze, integrate and build out data hub & feeds from new and existing sources
- Develop and automate data loads using SSIS (ETL) and SQL Server
- Migrate existing ETL processes to the centralized data hub
- Define, produce and support reports in Power BI
- Continual improvement, optimization and enhancement of data loads and processing routines
- Creation of advanced database queries using SQL
- Support, troubleshoot SSIS ETL and SQL based Applications
- Develop and maintain an extensive range of infrastructure automation and monitoring scripts in PowerShell
- Liaise with the business and local IT and wider Bank IT to develop and define requirements for the platform.
- Work with business intelligence and IT infrastructure teams to troubleshoot issues in test and production environments
- A department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our cultural values.
Your skills and experience
- University degree in IT or a related field with relevant experience
- Excellent SQL skills with MS SQL Server databases 2014 or newer
- Profound knowledge of scripting and language skills (SQL, PowerShell and C#)
- Experience with SSRS, PowerBI and in Ralph Kimball methodology would be an asset
- Ability to learn a complex system and the complex business it serves
- Acceptance of already established design and development standards and provide solutions that are compatible
- Structured way of thinking, ability to make the connections and problem solving attitude
- A proactive and enthusiastic‚ can-do attitude and team-player is essential, with good communication and solid interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English verbally and written, German would be helpful
Ms. V. Thoma would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.