Internship Data Scientist Legal & Compliance
Internship Data Scientist Legal & Compliance #138518
Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich |
Full-time (FT) | Corporate Functions |
Job ID 138518 Legal & Compliance Multiple
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, in a quantitative field (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science)
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role within compliance and/or compliance IT
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into applied analytics
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You gain practical experience within a bank
- You perform a variety of tasks that require advanced machine learning and data science techniques
- Are you an analytical and innovative person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you like challenging tasks and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- You have experience in Statistical Modelling and/or Machine Learning algorithms
- You have knowledge of at least one programming language among Java, Python, R, Scala, SQL, or/and Spark
- Knowledge of text mining, natural language processing, clustering and/or graph analytics would be a strong plus
- You have well-developed conceptual skills
- You speak fluent English
Mr. J. Albinus is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success