Switzerland - Zürich
Investment Banking, Operations
Job Reference #:
We offer a challenging position within Group Operations / Settlements in an international environment.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
• Monitoring of Sec Lending securities transactions to ensure timely settlement incl. pre-matching
• Manual placement of settlement / transfer instructions
• Systematic chasing and resolution of pending trades and overdue transactions, differences and breaks (cash and security).
• Monitoring of cancel and rebook transactions
• Administration of securities settlement static data - Standard Settlement Instructions (SSI) reference table
• Execution and amendment of internal settlement processes to maintain consistency with global clearing and settlement market changes
• Handling of counterparty or front office enquiries
For this position we are looking for a motivated and flexible team member with a positive attitude and an analytical way of thinking.
You’ll be working in the Security, Collateral and Derivates area in IB Operations CH. We are responsible for processing products like Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, SBL/REPO and Collaterals for UBS Investment Bank. This compromises pre-matching assistance, realignments, settlement monitoring, settlement fails management inclusive fails reporting. Investigating cash and securities differences are additional tasks. Through continuous process control and improvement a high quality standard and high productivity is ensured.
– Commercial education/diploma or comparable education.
– Higher graduation is an advantage
– Language Skills – German, English
– Excellent computer literacy (especially MS Office)
– Proactive, adaptable, with a solution oriented way of thinking
– Curious, eager to learn, able to self-develop and to critically self-evaluate
– Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, an absolute team player
– Responsible and conscious of risks. Attention to detail, quality and client satisfaction is imperative.
– Independent, attentive to detail, with the ability to meet tight deadlines under high pressure, with the ability to multitask due to monitoring and addressing multiple tasks and issues concurrently
– Keen to deliver highest level of quality services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.