Back to Previous Page
Job ID294923BRPosition TitleAcademy in Clinical Sciences & InnovationApply to Job
2 years! This is the length of our training program within Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research Clinical Sciences & Innovation (CS&I), which offers training and experience for dedicated fellows who want to develop their career into Clinical Research Operations.
Through the CS&I Academy, Novartis offers a unique opportunity to step into the field of Clinical Research Operations and gain insight and experience across the many aspects of designing, initiating and running early clinical trials within an international multi-cultural Pharmaceutical research environment. You will develop your current skills and grow professionally: you will be trained by clinical operations experts and have the chance to apply your knowledge and strengths in various project assignments across different disease areas and types of clinical trial work.
In parallel to your Academy learning, your core responsibility will be to contribute and support various CS&I teams working on clinical trials as part of the team. Are you excited about the importance of clinical trials and contributing to our mission to reimagine medicine? This program is for you.
During the Academy you will... (but not limited to...)
• Be trained & onboarded by experts
• Embark on a progressive, blended and flexible learning journey covering conceptual, theoretical and experiential modalities
• Gain hands-on experience by contributing to and supporting a range of clinical operations work Tasks
• Broaden your professional horizon by rotating through a number of different CS&I teams aligned with your interests and based on open opportunities, such as Clinical Trial Team Leads, Finance, Feasibility, Data Sciences and others
What you’ll bring to the role:
• A recent (within past 2 years) degree (BA, BSc, MSc, PharmD or PhD), Life Sciences preferred
• Fluent English, written and spoken, additional language is a plus
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team and independently, managing multiple priorities with support
• Computer literate
• Interest in clinical research
Duration of program: 24 months
Please submit your CV and motivation letter under www.novartis.com/careers, JOB ID 294923BR
(application period open 13.07.20 to 10.08.20)
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.DivisionNIBRBusiness UnitTranslational MedicineLocationSwitzerlandSiteBaselCompany/Legal EntityNovartis Pharma AGFunctional AreaInterns/Students on Novartis PayrollJob TypeFull TimeEmployment TypeInternshipShift WorkNo
Apply to Job
Access Job Account