IT System Engineer
Boss Info Group is a successful, independent provider of ERP systems and IT solutions for small and medium-sized businesses based in Switzerland.
Our group has certain principles as its main pillar. These are:
For the further strengthening and staffing of our team in Kavala, we are looking
for a reliable partner for immediate recruitment.
Join oursuccessful team
Join our successful teamJoin our successful team
- Conception of innovative ICT solutions for our customers and internal systems
- Responsible for installation, configuration, commissioning and documentation of ICT hardware and software for projects and upgrades
- Analyze and resolve hardware, software and network problems
- Evaluate, test and implement new hardware and software products and release updates
- Cooperation with other teams/departments
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Further education or certifications (e.g. MCSE, MCSA, MCP, CCA)
- Good knowledge in the areas of Windows Server, AD / DNS / DHCP / GPO, MS Exchange, RDS, Citrix, monitoring
- Good knowledge of IT network technologies and protocols, firewall, routers, switches
- Strong analytical thinking and ability in problem solving
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent knowledge of English(verbal and written), desirable knowledge of German
Good to Have:
- Microsoft Azure and M365 familiarity
- Fullfilled military service (for male applicants)
- Training and further Education
- Ideal, modern working environment
- Opportunity to participate in a successful company
- Opportunity for traveling to the parent company in Switzerland
- Possibility of partial home office on a regural basis
- Competitive salary
Do you want to be a boss in your business? Join now.
Join our successful team by sending your CV in English to Ioannis Karadimitriou.
We prefer direct contact with our applicants. Offers from personnel consultants and recruiters are not desired and will neither be considered nor answered.Contact me if you have any further questions
Become part of our teamIoannis Karadimitriou
firstname.lastname@example.orgAlle Jobs ansehen