Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 850 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2019, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
You will join Amaris as a consultant and be part of a team coordinated by your manager. Together you will design technical and/or management solutions for our clients. You will be present on client’s plant to work on mid and long-term project as Junior SAP System Administrator.
As a Junior SAP System Administrator, you will support our clients by:
- Monitor activities on SAP Systems and Incident Management.
- Be part of the on-call service.
- Be part of the Helpdesk SAP Basis.
- Manage SAP authorizations and profiles.
- Manage SAP Printers.
- Client copies and System copies of SAP Systems.
- Technical reporting.
- SAP Note implementation, managing SAP Customer Portal.
- Installation and Upgrade of SAP Systems.
- You will have the opportunity to learn more about the different SAP Systems and how to monitor and update them, product such as: SAP ERP, SAP HANA, SAP BW, SAP APO, SAP CRM, SAP SRM, SAP PI, SAP Portal, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Fiori.
- Between 6 months and 3 years of experience with SAP Basis
- Strong technical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player and ability to work autonomously.
- Problem solving skills.
- Fluent in Italian.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written) is a great plus.
Do you want to join a dynamic and innovative team? So join us!
You are mobile in Geneva.
If you want to know more about life at Amaris or you need any extra information on the job application you want to apply to, visit ourAmaris Discussion page.
Our ambassadors are here to guide you or answer any question you have.