Laboratory Technician Adhesives
Fixed Term – Laboratory Technician Adhesives (m/f)
To support our R&D Team within our Technology Department of the Advanced Materials division, we are looking for a Laboratory Technician Adhesives, based in our Advanced Materials Regional Headquarter in Basel (Switzerland). This position is a 12 month fixed term contract which could be extended as required. You will work in an international and dynamic environment.
Your main accountabilities as Laboratory Technician will be:
- Use the laboratory equipment and instrument relevant for adhesives formulation and testing
- Conduct tasks as defined by chemist and write up technical report detailing procedures and results.
- Generate accurate, repeatable experiments results by required deadline
- Make suggestions of improvements to technology / lab processes relevant to adhesives.
- Make sure raw materials and disposable supplies are available in time, quality and quantity
- Ensure full compliance with quality management - TQM
- Ensure that all their activities are in line with Environment, Health and Safety principles, Ethics & Compliance and International Trade Compliance guidelines
- Degree in chemical technology, applied chemistry or related field
- Knowledge in adhesive technology and application processes
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Good adaptability skills and continuous improvement mindset
- Oral and written English is required
If you are interested in this position and would like to shape our and your future, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please submit your resume to Huntsman Advanced Materials (Switzerland) GmbH, via our Huntsman Career webpage.
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, "Huntsman") as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman's Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company's privacy page at www.Huntsman.com