Global Senior Brand Manager OTC brands(
Galderma, the world's largest independent global dermatology company, was created in 1981 and is now present in over 100 countries with an extensive product portfolio of prescription medicines, aesthetics solutions and consumer care products. The company partners with health care practitioners around the world to meet the skin health needs of people throughout their lifetime. Galderma is a leader in research and development of scientifically-defined and medically-proven solutions for the skin. For more information, please visit www.galderma.com
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to make a difference in an exciting role of:
Global Senior Brand Manager OTC brands
The role is based in Lausanne area, Switzerland, sits within marketing team of Galderma Global Consumer Business Unit and is reporting to Global Brand Head OTC Brands.
You will be responsible for the OTC global brand strategy, leading equity building, representing lead markets to ensure that the global innovation pipeline meets their needs and product initiatives from ideation to launch to fuel sustainable mid and long-term growth within the global OTC franchise framework. As a Guardian of the Brand's Equities, globally you will collaborate with and support key markets to hit their annual financial goals, leading cross-functional innovation teams for specific brand projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Development and ownership of global Annual and long-term strategic brand plans within the global OTC franchise framework. Monitor key market progress towards annual and long-term fiscal and strategic goals and interact appropriately with market leads and within GBU to help keep all markets on track.
• Gain input from and create alignment with main markets in terms of key priorities, innovation projects and toolkit deployment and delivery of aligned priorities. Share learnings and best practice across markets to raise overall market performance levels.
• Lead the development of innovation strategy and pipeline and deliver to global markets via 'ready-to-use' toolkit that they can work with immediately. Actively partner with lead markets in delivery of consumer communications and brand packaging.
• Own and evolve the foundational brand equity and deliver consumer communications across the brand touchpoints to global markets that grow consumer engagement with the brands.
• Explore OTC Global Expansion opportunities in line with Brand Strategies and Consumer GBU priority setting.
• Lead interactions with other GBU functions to ensure alignment on shared business goals and delivery of initiatives to meet business needs.
University Master’s degree; MBA is an advantage, but not required
Proficiency in English, any other language would be an asset
• More than 6 years’ experience in FMCG / FMCH international companies. The skincare and / or OTC experience highly desirable.
• Advanced in brand management in the matrix organization at a local, regional and global level. Experience in the US and/ or in Asia or meaningful experience having them as focus markets Globally/Regionally is a big advantage.
• Successful track record of working in a matrix organization and managing diverse teams.
• Track record of coaching, mentoring, leading and developing people to build strong collaborative teams working in a high-performance environment.
• Advanced in different lifecycles of brands (incl. ideation, launch and sales).
• Advanced in turning consumer, market and financial data into strategies and initiatives to feed brand growth and equity.
• Successful track record in driving connectivity with target consumers in a digital world.