Lead ICT System Engineer (f/m/d, 80 - 100%)
- You are responsible for and manage, monitor, and improve server, network, and workplace infrastructure (Windows & Linux).
- You maintain backup and redundancy strategies.
- You create and regularly perform security checks for the entire infrastructure and implement improvements.
- You scale up the entire infrastructure to meet increased data transfer and high availability demands.
- You participate in the design and implementation of new services, such as Microsoft 365, SharePoint, VoIP, or datacenter migrations to Microsoft Azure.
- You write and maintain ICT documentation to increase efficiency and lower human intervention time on recurring tasks.
- You liaise with our vendors and external ICT personnel for problem resolution and service development.
- You occasionally provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- You will be part of our small but growing ICT team and will be able to actively shape the culture and processes at Climeworks.
- You have an engineering degree (ETH, UZH, FH ideally Master or similar) in computer science or a related discipline and hold Microsoft Certificates in relevant fields (Azure, MS Server, etc.)
- You have several years of experience in ICT administration and project management.
- You have a proactive, structured, and reliable way of working, a flair for ICT processes and the development of reliable server and network structures.
- You are fluent in English (German is beneficial but not required).
- You are committed, flexible and enjoy working in a young and dynamic team that actively supports Climeworks in its mission to revert climate change.
Stellenausschreibung Lead ICT System Engineer.pdf