Full time, Permanent Contract
Are you looking to become a valued member of an award-winning clinical research organisation, with a collective goal of positively improving the health and well-being of others? Clintec is looking for an experienced Formulation Scientist to join our specialist Biotech team in Lucerne, Switzerland, and we are currently accepting applications.
You will have the opportunity to work dedicated to a world-renowned pharmaceutical leader, on some of the most prestigious and ground-breaking drug development projects impacting lives all over the world. Every employee strives to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles together, and this team centric ethos is crucial to the continued success of Clintec.
Our management team recognise that every employee is different, so we offer individual training and development plans to suit your goals and expectations. You’ll enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where we value inclusion and promote team work.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package; performance related bonus, private healthcare allowance, pension contribution and flexible working options
- 25 day’s annual leave per year plus 15 days bank holiday entitlement
- Career development/training opportunities and a life-long career with an innovative, forward-thinking clinical research company
- Team focussed social events throughout the year, subsidised food canteen and a high-quality working environment
What your responsibilities are:
- Responsible performing GMP storage of stability study samples and GMP analytical testing. The candidate will work with various local and global teams and with our counterparts in the U.S., UK and Netherlands. The role will include administration of stability studies and equipment as well as routine lab testing
What we require of you:
- Either a PhD in Life Sciences discipline, or Masters’ degree + 2 years’ experience in GMP environment*
- Knowledge, understanding, and experience of stability studies, or inventory management within an GMP environment (LIMS)
- Perform stability study sample management including staging, pulling and documentation
- Coordinate and perform equipment qualification, maintenance, calibration
- Overview ongoing stability studies and capacity calculations
- Minimum C1 level of English and German (written, spoken, understanding)
- Swiss Citizen, or legal status to work full time in Switzerland
*Previous experience of working within a Biotech, Pharma or Medical Device environment with a focus on GMP/GLP is an essential requirement
If you would like additional information on any of our job opportunities, please contact the Clintec recruitment team at email@example.com or visit our website for more information www.clintec.com
Clinical Research / Clinical Trials / Analytics / Biologics / Chemistry / Small Molecule / HPLC / GMP