ID der Stelle
# der offenen Position
Founded in 1952, Bio-Rad has developed into a recognized global leader in the growing life science research and clinical diagnostics markets. We’ve built a strong team of over 8,000 employees and a robust network of operations that serves over 150,000 customers worldwide. Bio-Rad employees share a common mission: To “Advance discovery and improve lives.” It’s who we are and what we do.
In order to support Bio-Rad and our successful future growth we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a:
Process Engineer (m/f/d) 100%
Your Responsibilities :
- Drive project management for manufacturing at the Cressier facility.
- Manage development and continuous improvement projects related to the function.
- Work with external companies to drive specific projects related to the function.
- Within projects, support the manufacturing operation organization for an effective implementation and understanding of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Support for Lean Six Sigma initiatives and various tools, e.g. 5S, DMAIC, Kaizen, VSM's, FMEA's, etc., via workshops moderation, training, project leader's coaching/follow-up/support and specific development session (including schedule/scope/budget/issue management).
Exceptions and complaints activities:
- Lead investigations, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions and closure of exception management documentation in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement appropriate tools and methods to perform standard investigation and problem solving techniques, to close exception documents and to ensure appropriate adherence to quality documents.
- Assist and participate in performing complaint investigation and in CAPA process investigation, as needed.
- Manage and execute the qualification/validation related to the function.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 3 -5+ years working experience as a Process Engineer
- Excellent project management skills
- Good knowledge in GMP requirements
- Good Knowledge of Six Sigma and related tools, Green Belt trained is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively across cultures and with diverse functions
- Willingness to develop him-/herself
- Excellent French and English language skills with a good knowledge of the other language. German is a plus.
This is exactly what you are looking for?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply online (in English language) and upload your CV and a letter of motivation incl. the earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Bio-Rad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Bio-Rad to transmit and store your information in the companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Staffing Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
BewerbenBewerbenTeilenE-Mail an einen FreundWeiterempfehlenSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.In Ihrem Newsfeed teilen
Verbinden Sie sich mit uns!
Noch nicht bereit zum Bewerben? Verbinden Sie sich mit uns Werden Sie Teil unserer Talent-Community. Häufig gestellte Fragen (FAQs) zu Bewerbungen