After Sales Service Technician - Ballaigues VD Switzerland
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
After Sales Service Technician - Ballaigues, Switzerland
Provide onsite after-sales service for mechanical and electronic devices to our customers (distributors and dentists). Participate in the promotion of the company's brand image
- Repair and maintenance
- Replace the components of our mechanical and electronic devices
- Repair onsite equipment requiring more complex tools (controls and calibrations) according to Maillefer procedures (disinfection - analysis - making an offer and follow-up - repair or replacement - return of products to the customer)
- Determine the cases of exchange or repair under warranty. If needed, prepare quotations
- Maintain repair management with the help of the complaint/repair processing software: create and complete computer files as the repair is carried out
- Maintain the database used as repair tracking software.
- Forward the results of the investigations and the file number to the clients concerned
- Manage product replacement or credit notes with customers
- Manage the archiving of repair files
- Contact our suppliers periodically for all questions regarding repairs and product improvement requests. Monitor investigations, repairs, replacement or refund of products returned to suppliers.
- Participate in the definition and maintenance of the spare parts list
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of standard repair procedures (service manuals)
- Participate in the improvement and evolution of mechanical and electronic devices
- Contribute to improving the functioning of the service
Training and Informing
- Participate in the production of after-sales service films for equipment repairs (storyboard and filming)
- Participate in the technical support of repair centers
- Organize, lead and/or participate to technical trainings of external service partners
- Answering technical questions from our customers
Requirements and Qualifications
- Electric, electronic or automatism Federal VET Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years experience as Service Technician, in medical industry a plus
- Completely comfortable in a technological environment
- Excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with a proactive personality
- Confidence in working with mobile devices, preferably "Apple" products
- Enjoy working in a team
- French=native or C1, English=B2 min, German=a plus