Senior Manager Clinical Research - Ballaigues, Switzerland
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Senior Manager Clinical Research – Ballaigues, Switzerland
As Senior Manager Clinical Research, Endodontics, you’ll lead the Clinical Research team in our Ballaigues site. Working closely with the procedure teams (Strategic Marketing, Product Management and Research & Development) to support New Product Development and product maintenance activities, you’ll provide clinical and scientific insights and support regarding Clinical Research and Affairs.
- Leads Clinical Research team in Ballaigues
- Provides expert consulting as part of strategic Marketing Planning teams
- Contributes to clinical design input, Product Requirement activities, Validation and Verification planning and execution
- Approves Product Change Orders as the clinical representative at the site
- Provides clinical input to Quality Assurance regarding product complaints and Health Hazard Evaluations when necessary
- Organizes and executes Internal and External /Professional Product Evaluations
- Plans and implements User Evaluations
- Actively engages with the Procedure team to develop Voice of Customer insights
- Provides clinical support for the review and approval of Instructions for Use
- Contributes clinical Input for the planning of clinical studies, in-vitro studies, Investigator Initiated Studies, and PMCF
- Supports Clinical/Regulatory Compliance with clinical expertise
- Engages with the Procedure team to provide with Scientific and Clinical Support such as Scientific Clinical Communication, Scientific Manuals, Literature Reviews, and White Papers.
- Assists with planning and delivery of product launch support materials such as, digital images and/or Video content for clinical compliance
- Support in the creation and review of technical files
- Support in the review of documentation (labelling)
Requirements and Qualifications
- Master's degree or equivalent in dentistry or other related science; PhD degree or Certified Registered Dentist would be a plus
- 5+ years’ related clinical experience, also covering Endodontic treatments
- Experience in Medical Device Industry and product development would be a plus
- Very good knowledge of European Regulatory rules (MDR) and US (21 CRF) concerning medical devices, FDA
- Experience in Medical Writing
- Very good knowledge of MS Office + ERP (i.e. MS Project
- Knowledge of clinical dentistry, especially the domain of Endodontics
- Excellent communication skills in English (C1/C2); French (B2) would be a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build great relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Team spirit
- Proactive, cooperative attitude
- High analytical skills
- Strong service- and customer-orientation
- Excellent organizational and planning skills