Service Expert Center Professional (ECP)
Welcome pageReturning Candidate?Log back in!
Service Expert Center Professional (ECP)
Job Location : Country (Full Name)
An Expert Centre Professional, or ECP, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face; they embody the Waters corporate identity in appearance, demeanour, values and ethics. Expert Centre personnel are key organizational people who help our customers in resolving any issues as quickly and efficiently as possible. They have a strong positive influence on our internal and external customers and provide an exceptional customer experience to them at every touch point. Specifically, to our external customers they deliver fast solutions even to complicated problems and in many cases with their strong ability and capabilities without dispatching an engineer to site. Internally the role has a knowledge sharing scope to influence and motivate teams of engineers in delivering world class service to our customers. Field-based support teams will revert to our Expert Centre colleagues in difficult Technical situations (product escalations) who in turn will liaise with multiple stakeholders within the Waters organization to ensure customer and staff success. The Expert Centre function and its’ people’s goal is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to direct and indirect customer inquiries and maintain the highest levels of customer relationships and satisfaction leading to an overall differentiated Customer Experience.
• Manage incoming Web Requests, phone calls and emails from customer queries.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose technical, application and software-related issues.
• Provide customers with high quality technical advice and direction, working closely and acting as a point person with Field Service Engineers [FSE], Team Leaders [TL], Service Manager [SM], Implementation Project Manager [IPM], Waters Global Service Support [GSS], Waters Analytical Professional Services [APS], Service Enablement Team [SE] and local Customer Success Team [CST]
• Utilize, promote and contribute to Waters tools, such a Waters Knowledge Base and ‘How to Video’s’ to support customer self-help on customer replaceable parts.
• Manage the customer journey from the logging of a corrective call to successful completion, setting expectations and delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout.
• Quick and effective resolution of customers queries resolving the maximum possible number of customer issues remotely monetize it by offering billable remote support.
• Prioritize Remote support wherever possible to reduce onsite repairs and ensure monetizing extended remote support sessions.
• Actively participate in Waters Internal Escalation calls and meetings, keeping customers well informed of progress.
• Practice commercial awareness by setting the right priorities between Contract and Key Customers and generate revenue on billable customers by offering a) Service Contracts, b) Back to Base repairs, c) Emergency repair rates, d) Onsite repairs.
• Manage and schedule FSE resources efficiently and proactively.
• Assure good Time to Service [TTS] values for Contract Customers by collaborating with Team Leaders, Service Managers and IPM.
• Carry out on-site work such as Correctives, PM visits and installations, support and product training sessions to maintain Skill Sets.
• Maintain Customer call tracking database in accordance with Compliance Policies.
• Drive internal and Customer KPI's to best in class standard.
• Identify potential issues and collaborate with Management to drive improvement.
• Active cross-collaboration across Switzerland service regions
• Support and deputize the ECP Team in cases of workload, sickness or vacation.
The successful candidate is likely to have the following competencies:
• Education to a minimum of Degree level in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Electronics
• Strong Experience on a wide range of U/HPLC & MS instrumentation and Laboratory Data Systems (5 years)
• Good communication skills both written and verbal, and enjoy personal interaction and relationship building
• Calm under pressure and the ability to prioritize workload
• Impeccable customer skills with a good balance of attentiveness, empathy and assertiveness
• Highly organized with good time management skills and a we-can-do attitude
• Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think innovatively and outside the box
• An ability to negotiate both internally and externally with various stakeholders including customers
• An accomplished Team Player, who enjoys working closely with diverse personalities and cross functional groups across a variety of cultures
• Desire to expand knowledge, learn, grow and develop in a fast-moving business environment
• An early adopter and someone who embraces and advocates new technologies
• Willingness to travel 25% of the time, with the option to work from home the rest of the time
• Language skills
• Fluent in German and English; French and Italian advantageous
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareRefer this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed
- Share this job on your Social Network! |More
Software Powered by iCIMS