If you want to apply
Please Login to your account or Create your account
Casale SA, Leader in chemical plant design (ammonia, urea, methanol, melamine, nitrates and phosphates), and operating on a worldwide basis is increasing its staff and is seeking for a Fluid Dynamic Engineer.
The position is within the R&D Division, Combustion & Fluid dynamic Section and the activities will be:
• to develop innovative fluid dynamic solution for chemical reactors and combustion systems;
• to set up and lead R&D project on time and on budget;
• analysis and develop correlation to determine the pressure drops in complex geometries in collaboration with the process department;
• to design and develop the fluid dynamic aspects of new pilot plants in collaboration with the process and mechanical departments;
• analysis of two-phase flow through both CFD and experimental activities;
• analysis of flow distribution and pressure drop in fluid networks;
• to set up and run CFD simulations with the major commercial and open source tools;
• to develop new procedures, models and applications for the calculation of special equipment;
• to plan and lead project with external partners.