If you want to apply
Please Login to your account or Create your account
Casale SA, leader in chemical plant design (ammonia, nitrates and phosphates, urea, methanol, melamine, syngas) and operating on a worldwide basis is seeking a Process Engineer.
The candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a growing company, working in a challenging and multicultural environment.
The offered position is within the Process Division and the candidate will be part of an existing group of experienced people working on plant and equipment process design.
The main responsibilities are:
• Definition of optimal process configuration, plant simulation, design of process equipment;
• Preparation of process documentation for Technical Proposals, Basic and Detail Engineering Packages;
• Improvement and development of proprietary process Technologies;
• Assistance to engineering disciplines for plant design.
Degree in Chemical Engineering focused on process development.
Very fluent written and spoken English.
• Good knowledge software tools for plant simulation and equipment;
• Availability to travel abroad for contacts, discussions with clients, site surveys, plants start up and guarantee test runs;
• Good team-player, ability to build relationships inside and outside the company, self-motivated with strong organizing skills.