If you want to apply
Please Login to your account or Create your account
The offered position is within the Instrument & Electrical Section. The successful candidate will be part of an existing group of experienced persons and will perform instrument engineering activities on specific projects.
• Select applicable standards, codes to be incorporated in the project specifications
• Prepare preliminary sizing and calculations for control & safety valves
• Prepare datasheets and technical specifications for instrumentation and control systems (DCS & ESD)
• Prepare Material Requisitions and Technical Bid Evaluations for instrumentation and control systems
• Review and approve vendor data, documents and drawings
• Coordination with other disciplines, suppliers and external resources
• Attendance to site surveys, kick-off meetings, 3D model reviews, project reviews
Technical Diploma or University Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
Fluency in English language.
• Good knowledge of international codes and standards
• Availability for short-term trips and long-term assignment in foreign countries
• Knowledge of quality procedures and document management
• Knowledge in PC applications (MS-Office suite, AutoCAD)
• Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment
• Good team-player, ability to build relationships inside and outside the company, self-motivated with strong organizing skills
• A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar position in an engineering company operating on chemical or petrochemical plants
• Background in field engineering and control room systems engineering
• Experiences of construction supervision at site