Serious business doesn't have to be serious. We believe in efficiency, simplicity, and making great things happen – together. Do you want to be part of your journey?
Your new company
Frontify is a growth-oriented company based in St. Gallen (Switzerland), New York (USA), and Frankfurt a.M. (Germany) with around 100 people currently on board. We create all-in-one brand management software, for businesses large and small.
We’d love you to join us on our dynamic, creative adventure. We’re open-minded and motivated about making a positive impact for our customers. Frontify is built on a collaborative culture of experimentation, trust, and transparency. We believe in being happy and fulfilled at work, and letting our personalities shine through everything we do.
If you’re looking for an authentic and inspiring working environment, then you've come to the right place. We’re looking for a talented Account Executive in St. Gallen to take our business in Germany to the next level.
Can you relate to the stereotypical salesperson, doing anything for commission? No? Good! Because Sales at Frontify is a bit different: more consultative, no commission, and many more specialties. Our sales team currently consists of around 30 people: our legal team, the Sales Ops, the SDRs, and the Account Executives.
- In the beginning: You research the market and develop a sales strategy within your market.
- You manage the whole sales cycle: from acquiring and qualifying leads to do product demos, negotiate terms, and close deals.
- Midterm: You build a strong sales team (you plus 1-2 Sales Development Representatives).
- Longterm: You’ll gradually focus more on the second part of the sales cycle (product demo to closure).
- You’ll handle inbound leads and find the best possible enterprise solution based on the client’s need.
Here are some fancy skills you might/hopefully know about:
- You're proficient in German.
- You’ve got some relevant sales experience.
- Ideally, you are a graduate in business, economics, or a similar field.
- You’ve got a flair for branding, SaaS, and/or agencies.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You can present concisely, and persuade others without hurting the relationship.
- You’ve shown that you can initiate new things and get them done.
- You can be a coach, a motivator, and a coordinator.
- You take initiatives and bring them to the next step within the team.
Let’s get to the good stuff already, right? We’ll give you:
- A place to be creative and get things done.
- An opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
- The opportunity to build up your own team.
- Flexibility, in order not to miss out on your private life.
- Colleagues that feel like family.
- A cozy place in the heart of St. Gallen.
How to get to know each other?
- Apply online. You’ll get an answer within 3 days.
- 20’ video call.
- Coffee in our office.
- Half a day with the team.
- If all goes well, you’ll receive an offer to become part of the Frontify family.