Product Manager, B2B, SaaS
Are you a product person, data savvy and ready for a new challenge in a leading Swiss PropTech start-up with global growth track-record? Then apply now and become part of our mission!
Locatee’s workplace analytics enables some of the largest organisations worldwide to understand and optimise how employees use their workplaces. By combining complex data, Locatee is the leader in providing portfolio-wide workplace insights at low cost. Our customers use our software solution to create more efficient and engaging workplaces for their employees.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be working in further enhancing and building our workplace analytics solution. The ideal candidate has a solid technical background and is experienced with B2B product management.
What you will do
- Interact with external and internal stakeholders to identify functional and technical requirements for new feature developments
- Work closely with the CTO in driving the company vision
- Contribute to the product roadmap based on user needs, business requirements and technical constraints
- Develop an appropriate business case to justify development efforts
- Work as Product Owner closely with the development scrum team to bring product features from concept to delivery.
- Communicate product benefits to customers (product demonstrations) and to internal stakeholders
- Define high quality user stories, feature specifications and prioritize the backlog (constantly iterate and measure)
- Support in designing and executing proof of concepts for future product features
What you bring
- Proven history of successful SaaS product management: from product discovery to agile development and delivery
- Ability to move from high-level strategy to detailed execution
- You have a very good understanding of product development, ideally some experience in product design and data visualization
- Data analytics background is a plus
- Experience managing technical products or willingness to learn
- BA/BSc (MSc preferred) in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Data Science - or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- You have a team centric attitude
- Good analytical and organizational skills, with proven ability to take initiatives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English (written and spoken). German is a plus
- Valid Swiss work permit or EU passport
Why you should work with us
- The chance to work in an English-speaking environment with room to grow in a dedicated, passionate, expert and experienced team that cares for each other
- Work on cutting-edge big data analytics technology for the largest organisations worldwide
- A real scale-up adventure with great rewards: we offer Phantom Stock Options to be part of Locatee’s success
- Through a flat organisation we encourage innovation, ownership and open communication so that everybody feels engaged in the dynamic of the group
- A lot of independence and responsibility
- An inspiring and modern working environment in Zurich (you'll love our plants & trees, the hammock, standing desks, quiet zones, couches,...)
- We live diversity
- Zurich based job with flexible working mode
- We offer a working from abroad initiative - where employees get to work from a location of their choice for 2 weeks a year!
- Continuous learning through our Locatee Academy
- Regular team events, after-work beers and much more, we never miss out on fun!
- Fresh fruits basket, homemade cakes, free tea, coffee & snacks
Who we are
Locatee is the leading workplace analytics solution that empowers leaders and managers to make fact-based decisions about their corporate real estate portfolio by transforming complex data into space utilisation insight.
Our mission is to create a work environment where people love to work. This is not only our working culture but also what we want our customers to reach thanks to Locatee.
Our fantastic diverse team consists of over 50 people with strong backgrounds in Product, Computer & Data science, Business Development, Marketing, Finance and Human Resources.
We only accept direct applications. Applications via agencies are not considered.