As Product Manager for Scandit’s solutions business, you will be responsible for the strategic direction, market validation, and development of Scandit’s new end-to-end solution offerings and other products. Working at the intersection of technology and business, you’ll be part of a rapidly growing team that is conceiving, implementing, and bringing to market new and innovative solutions built on top of Scandit’s unique and ground-breaking capabilities.
You have a product management background, experience bringing SaaS products to market, and broad technical understanding that allows you to communicate market needs to the engineering team. You are familiar with the relevant tool sets used in technical product management. You enjoy defining and implementing new and innovative product offerings, but also know how to say no to initiatives that do not scale or don’t have sufficient business impact.
It’s fun to achieve goals; it’s absolutely amazing to work with teams that continually knock it out of the ballpark.
What You Will Do
- Take full responsibility for the success of the product or solution.
- Work with existing and prospective customers to identify their needs.
- Monitor and improve product-market fit.
- Own the roadmap and prioritize building what matters most.
- Develop and convey the product vision to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the engineering team to drive product development.
- Coordinate the launch of new product features with product marketing and sales operations teams.
Who You Are
- Master’s of Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (PhD or MBA are preferred).
- 3+ years of product management experience in a “Deep Tech” SaaS company.
- Background in (mobile) computer vision, augmented reality, Auto-ID, Machine Learning, AI or a related subject is desirable.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with business analytics tools, SQL, Python, and other product management tools is desired.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Open minded, sociable, and communicative.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Eligible to work in Switzerland.
- You will either be living within commutable distance of our Zurich office or open to relocate.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones, and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity.www.scandit.com