Production Operations Specialist, External Manufacturing
1. You will align proactively with CMO Virtual Plant Teams regarding ongoing production, priority batches and production challenges and updates system accordingly:
- Execute external production-related transactions in Oracle in a timely and accurate manner
- Generate purchase orders and perform invoice reconciliation
- Ensure production readiness (ATMs, Allocation, etc.)
- Create and updates production batches in alignment with production planning (updated due dates, planned dates, and actual dates for production and release steps)
2. You will act as business contact for all activities related to electronic (supply chain) data exchange with CMOs:
- Act as business project manager and main contact with IT for new data exchange onboarding projects. This includes planning, organization and monitoring of project resources and timelines together with IT
- Oversee and coordinate improvement activities for existing data exchange solutions with IT and other Production Operations Specialists
- Define business requirements and act as main SME for any activity related to electronic data exchange with CMOs
- Report progress and issues to relevant program management
- Document tools and processes related to electronic data exchange and organize end user training
3. You will drive continuous improvement and support digitalization roadmap for External Manufacturing Production Operations:
- Contribute to long term vision for digitalization in external manufacturing by highlighting risks and proposing improvement ideas
- Lead and support CI initiatives within external manufacturing
- Support definition and execution of team strategy
- Act as backup and represents team in case of absence of team lead
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Quality, Engineering or similar education required
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in supply chain or manufacturing, with a background in Project Management or an experience in IT Projects.
- You have experience within an international and controlled environment working on ERP Systems such as Oracle or SAP with strong technical user level skills with IT Systems. In addition to that you have a good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Your are a strong team player, able to work in cross functional teams and possess strong analytical and communication skills.
- You speak and write fluent in English
As a Production Operations Specialist you will be part of the Production Operations Team within the External Manufacturing organization and be responsible for operational production management related to Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs). The basic function is to maintain day-to-day Oracle production activities and to work closely with the CMO Virtual Plant Teams to maintain systems and production timelines.
Additionally, you will act as the key business contact for any electronic data exchange related activities and projects within external manufacturing. This includes project management and business process owner related activities.