Distribution Network Management, Lead
The role of the Distribution Network Management Lead supports us in our goal to enable customer-centric distribution models that support Biogen growth with focus on increasing quality, reliability and standards of care for patients.
Key accountabilities in this role:
- Manage integrated processes focused on implementing customer-centric distribution models to serve Biogen’s current and future portfolio, increasing quality of service and standard of care for patients
- Support Biogen growth by unblocking E2E customer supply chain obstacles, drive simplification and global alignment
- Conduct continuous assessment of the business environment, trends and value models, engage with customers, internal and external stakeholders to monitor current dynamics, regional specifics and needs, translating insights into tailormade proposals
- Design solutions with a continuous improvement mindset utilizing data analytics and performance measure perspectives to enhance service levels across global distribution network
- Ensure alignment with company’s strategical directions and growth aspirations Orchestrate complex execution leveraging project management frameworks to serve the customer needs
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Supply Chain and/or D&L, pharmaceutical background is a plus
- Deep understanding of supply chain and operations, go-to-market requirements and distribution models, able to critically review and improve upon proposed changes
- Proven experience in working cross functionally and managing matrix teams across different geographies, skills to influence and drive results within the organization
- Exceptional team player, ability to develop strong network and effective relationships across the company and with external partners
- Multi-cultural awareness, ability to foster and build diverse and inclusive environment, winwin mindset
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, other language(s) is a plus
Our team puts customer at the heart of solutions, understands their needs and develop the foresight to anticipate future needs. Creating value and serving the customer needs is embedded in our engagement discussions and daily collaborations with our network. You will carry out execution of multiple value streams in cross-functional project portfolios, driving engagement and efficiency in daily collaborations with internal functions and external partner network across various geographical regions/time zones.