Sales Representative (m/f/d) Switzerland/Home office based
You haven’t found your dream job yet? Perhaps it is only a few mouse clicks away. Just use the time to start a search for new career opportunities in 2021now.
We do not only offer a meaningful activity in the medical-devices business, but also an outstanding work environment with a feel-good factor for your career. Apply on our homepage and become a member of our "Talent Pool" for the jobs of tomorrow!
With this search we pipeline for different regions within Switzerland except the German part!
Your key responsibilities
- To get well prepared for selling our medical products in hospitals within your sales region we’ll provide you a medical devices consultant education. That includes a phase of 6 months with intensive medical and product-related trainings.
- For this purpose, you will implement sales and marketing strategies in negotiations with chief physicians, hospital administrations and purchasing departments. You also train clinical personnel on our product applications.
- Depending on the product group, you provide expertise during OR support, at trade fairs, congresses and in workshops.
What are we looking for?
- You are passionate about sales and strongly interested in the medical devices field (If you ever had the wish to study medicine, you will find a fulfilling work and have great fun in this industry)
- Either you have already gained some initial sales experience in the medical devices, automotive, pharmaceutical or real estate branch or you bring in several years of professional experience as an OTA and/or OR Manager.
- Due to our permanent learning and training sessions you should have a high willingness to adapt new things quickly as well as a strong focus on customer service to always make the difference for your in- and external customers.
- Beside the local language you are fluently at English, French and ideally Italian as well. Further you have a valid driving license class B.
- If you have any questions regarding the Talent Pool, please feel free to contact Alexandra Katraouras on +49(0)2065 837107 or Torben Olde on +49(0)761 4888619.
- Please just apply with your complete CV - we do not need more than that!
For organizational reasons we cannot accept applications by e-mail.
- We ask for your understanding that a feedback on our part may currently take a little more time
Work From Home: Field-basedTravel Percentage: 80%Jetzt bewerbenJetzt bewerbenNoch nicht für eine Bewerbung bereit?