Senior Account Manager, Switzerland Central Government (German Speaking)
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS business by engaging in key named accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As an Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS business in the Swiss Central Government vertical.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CxO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan.
Location: Ideally in the Berne area, ie remote location (work-from-home); AWS has offices in Zurich and Geneva offering workstations.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Promote AWS services in the Swiss Government
· Propose and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Facilitate customer adoption
· Maintain a robust projects pipeline
· Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption
· Contribute to positive customer experience
· Significant account management experience in the IT industry
· BA/BS degree or equivalent required experience
· Direct field experience in working with Public Sector, specifically Central Government
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Fluent in German and English
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
· Selling Cloud based solutions
· Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)
· French and/or Italian speaking
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.