Senior System Architect (m/f/x) Control Systems
Senior System Architect (m/f/x) Control SystemsBulle | Job-ID 28449
Envoyer une candidature en ligne
- SociétéLiebherr Machines Bulle SA
- SecteurResearch / development
- Niveau d'entréeProfessionals
- Type de contratfull time
- Your scope of responsibility covers defining, maintaining and evaluating System Architectures for Control Systems (mainly for our combustion engines business) considering reusability, quality and all aspects that influence the performance of the system
- In this position you will develop, modify or apply existing system architecture (HW, SW) based on internal and external customer requirements
- You will communicate and cooperate with various internal (HW, SW, Mechanical Engineers, Testers, Project managers) and external stakeholders (customer, suppliers, partners, universities, etc.) to agree on new or updated system architectural designs
- You will contribute in evaluating and documenting dynamic behaviour of the interaction between system elements
- You will identify, develop and document interfaces of system elements such as functional blocks or components
- You will participate in ensuring consistency of system and subsystem requirements and functionalities as well as allocating requirements to architectural elements
- You will design, develop, and improve the Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) methodology
- Finally, you will establish infrastructure for measuring metrics in the Systems Engineering domain
- You have successfully completed your studies in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Controls Engineering or related domains (BSc/MSc or higher degree)
- You can present a proven track record in similar positions and significant experience in system architecture design concepts and methods. Further you have acquired in-depth knowledge of relevant Requirements Engineering methods and tools
- You have worked in the automotive or powertrain industry and in Embedded System engineering, SW, HW or Mechatronics development before
- You have gained experience in model based design methodology and strategies as well as good knowledge of relevant MBSE methods, languages, design tools and A-SPICE process SYS-x & methods
- You possess fluent proficiency in English, whereas good knowledge in French and/or German is an advantage
- Your personality is characterized by a resourceful and creative working style, you have a team player attitude, a high sense of negotiation and good leadership skills. Additionally you are solution-oriented and have an analytic mindset
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development together with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Philipp TSCHUDI at: 026 913 42 86.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Envoyer une candidature en ligneImprimer la page PartagerPartager