We are looking for a HR System & Administration Coordinator to join our HR teamto provide first line system and administrative support to the business and to be responsible for the delivery of all HR processes. This role is reporting to the Global HRIS/Payroll/Data Director.
What you’ll be doing:
Provide advice to employees on a range of HR issues, e.g. benefits, policies, via phone & e-mail &system in line with company values and acting in accordance with relevant and best HR practices. Being the local HRIS expert and reference for our Headquarter.
Mastering the administrative & system processes of the onboarding and off boarding ( New Starters/Changes/Leavers) such as but not limited to:
- Production of relevant documentation in line with HR procedures. Documentation sent out in an accurate and timely manner, with relevant information from HR system;
- Managing transactions regarding starters and leavers, ensuring all involved are up to date and including liaison with service providers;
- Issue contracts of employment, ensuring correct accompanying forms and documents are enclosed and returned;
- Meet all new joiners to ensure all paperwork has been completed correctly;
- Manage the leavers procedure ensuring employees are aware of payroll deadlines and that Payroll are aware of leavers details;
- Calculate leaver’s holiday entitlements, inform them of the process of returning company property and ensure exit interviews are completed.
- Process PO’s through SAP as required.
Work closely with the payroll manager and support on various processes related to payroll:
- Work with the HR Business Partner to ensure all payroll information is captured, recorded and processed for payroll
- Work to monthly payroll deadlines, ensuring all paper work is processed
Being the Expert of our HRIS Systems at the local level:
- Be the first point of contact of any SAP SuccessFactors related technical queries from employees;
- Develop an expertise of all HR SuccessFactors Modules used within La Prairie (EC- Recruiting- Payroll- etc);
- Examines workflows, business processes and flows of data to ensure SuccessFactors meets business requirements;
- Perform local reporting analysis to audit workflows, business processes and flows of data to ensure HR SuccessFactors meets business requirements;
- Support Local HR Successfactors administrative functions including security configuration, tenant configuration, reports and upgrades;
- Assist the Compliance & Reporting Analyst in developing HR Essentials, to enable them to fulfil reporting requirements where needed.
Responsible of the Apprenticeship Program in Zurich:
- Responsible for the La Prairie Apprenticeship Program
- Recruitment every year
- Partnership with the school
- Ensure the good deployment of the program for both the apprentices and the managers
What we’re looking for:
- Experience confirmed in a HR department as HRIS expert or HR coordinator or HR analyst or Payroll assistant- minimum 5 years.
- Experience using SAP SuccessFactors or another HR data base
- Very strong analytic skills with a proven track record.
- Solid administrative experience within a fast paced office environment
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Database)
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail are essential
- Team player and service oriented
- Fluent in English
La Prairie Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
We look forward to receiving your application!