Media/Broadcast Operations Coordinator
We are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Infront Sports & Media, based in Zug, Switzerland, is one of the top international full service sports marketing companies. Our capacity for innovation is helping to transform the industry in the areas of rights distribution, sponsorship, host broadcast and production, event operations and digital media. Infront looks after a diversified portfolio of top sports rights and offers a comprehensive menu of specialized services to sport. The Infront Group is a dynamic private company with more than 900 employees across 35 offices in 15 countries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person for this role as soon as possible to strengthen our Media Operations team in Zug. This position offers a versatile, challenging career opportunity in a dynamic and international environment.
- Support the overall Media Operations team in any assigned operational and administrational project tasks
- Contribute to achieve high quality of service, improve and optimize procedures
- Manage your own assigned tasks and parts of projects with time
- Support the on-site team at events (where applicable) and get in direct contact with Broadcast Partners
- Work with and learn from a highly committed, diverse and knowledgeable team
- University/College degree is not necessary but a nice to have
- At least 3 years relevant experience gained in (sports) events, media/broadcast environment and/or other operational positions
- Experience taking ownership for your tasks and delivering them in a diligent and timely manner
- Strong commitment towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking (external & internal)
- Experience and passionate for working in a fast-paced environment
- You have a strong sense of personal commitment and willingness to learn
- Fluent in English and German; other languages a plus
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office 365 applications – mainly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint; any other apps such as Teams, SharePoint and Forms a plus
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.