EMEA Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes. Since our inception, we have focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions for people with diabetes - while empowering our community to take control of diabetes.
The Benefits Specialist position is responsible for the day-to-day management of benefits and wellness programs across EMEA in addition to the further support and implementation of Total Rewards based projects and policies based on our reward philosophy and aligned to our regional growth strategy.
The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with competing and shifting priorities is essential in this position. This position also requires a considerable level of initiative and significant attention to detail.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Country specific benefit programs and vendor relationships across EMEA.
- Conduct review and benchmarking analysis on an ongoing basis to support in design and development and implementation of benefits programs and policies across the region.
- Partner with Regional HR and Global total rewards to build out and implement benefit and wellness programs for country specific expansion projects
- Manage all benefits billing including cost projections, monthly invoice reconciliation and audit functions
- Facilitate and audit benefit open enrollment, new hire and life event employee enrollments, invoice reconciliation.
- Serves as the point of contact for all internal and external benefit queries and troubleshooting issues across EMEA.
- Local implementation/management of global wellness strategy and programs.
- Ensures plan documents, participant communications, benefits records and regulatory reports are kept up to date and executed according to current mandates and guidelines.
- Work with the Global Benefits COE group to provide regional input to the design of global benefits.
- Regional implementation/management of global benefits programs.
- Partner with Global total rewards to oversee and maintain global job and salary structures
- Responsible for the implementation and support of Recognition and Rewards programs.
- Partner with Global total rewards to develop policy and procedures as they relate to Compensation programs and effectiveness.
- Be the point of contact for compensation queries.
- Compensation based policies review and implementation as required in specific countries with varying labour laws
Required Qualifications and experience:
- Related business Degree.
- Solid Compensation and Benefits experience required
- C&B experience in other European countries is strongly desirable.
- Microsoft Office skills (especially excel)
- Ability to use discretion and produce highly accurate work.
- Strong analytical and problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Well-organized and confident to work independently but will be a strong team player.
- Strong business acumen and high level of professionalism and judgement.
- Knowledge and experience with Radford or other market survey data.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.