Manager / Senior Consultant
Technology – Vendor Management
Location – Zurich Switzerland
Business Unit – ENGNE
Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic, and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define Vendor Management Strategy.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders, Project Manager, Technical contract management teams and Vendors across the board to arrive at optimized vendors list
- Define outsourcing strategy and set up right vendors to execute the strategy
- Manage vendor capacity, recruitment pipelines and ongoing demand for resources from the lines of business,
- Optimize the Vendors ensuring business continuity
- Strong Negotiation skills to ensure cost optimization
- Lead business reviews along with directors and vendor leadership and guide the group through action plans and Periodic Reporting /Governance on Vendor Management
- Strong Project /Program Management Skills, Negotiation skills
- Proven Vendor Management Skills
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills
- Demonstrated ability in various Optimization Initiatives.
- Strong Experience in Vendor Management Functions
- Multilingual – Should be able to speak German, Italian, French and English
- Engineering Bachelors or master’s degree level or equivalent
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com
“All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.”