Sales Representative MOEM, Suisse Romande
- Consulting and support of assigned customers as well as expansion of sales with the Eaton product range.
- Generating sales revenues and meet company expectations in terms of annual budget and margin
- Attend and understand technical customer needs
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
- Follow up of the necessary action plans issued by the Country Sales Manager and the Lead Representative Sales
- Systematic expansion of market share and acquisition of new customers / new sales for the entire Eaton basket in coordination with the other sales segments
- Capture and maintain all customer and market information in CRM
- Determine or propose and negotiate customer/project terms and conditions within the scope of the authority catalog
- Procurement of market and competitive information
- Developing customer solutions in cooperation with product specialists if necessary.
- Carrying out quotation follow-up in the field
- Carrying out product presentations, product-related training as well as product information with customers and interested parties and internal employees
- Participation in regional and national trade fairs
- Background in the electrical industry minimum of 3-5 years sales experience.
- Ideally with specialist qualification in electronics or electrical field, applicants should also have a good understanding of sales, strong motivational and relationship skills.
- Candidates must process knowledge of execution of performance process.
- Fluent in English and French, good knowledge of German is an advantage.
- Familiarity with CRM
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package specifically excel and word
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time