What We Do:
Temenos Group is a market leading banking software provider, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace.
Our solutions are a complete, fully integrated, front to back yet componentized, delivered on a single platform; cloud agnostic, cloud native, that provide flexible deployment models and speed to market, with regionalized solutions that can be deployed on or off site. The solution combines a modern, agilecore withpowerful analytics and a single platform for distribution across alldigital and assisted channels. It enables convenience and choice to our customers in how they want to bank and manage their finances.
Our Business Solutions Group (BSG) Consultants provide expert Solutions Architecting of Temenos products to current and prospective clients, distributors and partners to facilitate and enable sales, deployment and support of Temenos sales across Europe.
A BSG Technical Consultant is a technology specialist in Temenos products, especially in Core Banking and our Channels offering to provide the most comprehensive banking solutions for our EUROPE region.
They provide support on all the technical aspects of a selection process throughout the stages (Request for Information (RFI) / Request for Proposal (RFP), Workshops, Presentations, POCs) ensuring the offered solution is tailored to customer expectations.
Whenever Technology advances and our Temenos applications evolves, the Technical BSG Consultant is expected to proactively learn and master the new applications/technology accordingly and help bring all required changes and enhancements together in a fully functioning product environment. Since the technology landscape for banking software is always evolving, this point person is entrusted to work within the team and across departments, and to help reflect these changes into our banking product and present them during the sales cycle.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Recognized as a specialist on Temenos technology and architecture having completely mastered technical and business skills required to accomplish the job.
· Regional Go-to person for all Temenos Products of a technical nature.
· Works independently and in collaborative nature.
· Provides guidance, coaching and assistance to other consultants.
· Ability to Demonstrate Customer Solution Architect capabilities having developed the acumen to cultivate and build lasting customer relations.
· Drive the pre-sales phase by introducing the Temenos solution offering and provide product demonstrations – functionality, performance, system architecture, system requirements etc. by interfacing with prospective and current customers, distributors and partners (primarily as technical level).
· Recommend system solutions that ensure the optimum usage and utilization of Temenos products and services
· Design, document, communicate and recommend new/enhanced enterprise architecture satisfying business requirement and technical/budget/time constraints.
· Contribute on the technical aspects of the RFI/RFP’s and ensure prompt and accurate replies to the special/complicated technical or business inquiries from prospects, clients, distributors and partners.
· Stay current with market trends and observe functional and technical changes and advances.
Skills and Qualifications:
· A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Banking related software projects, preferably in a Software vendor or a Bank.
· Technical Knowledge: Should be Technologist, with strong knowledge of core banking products architecture and functionality. Strong knowledge of banking applications, computer hardware and software, Java (JEE), Databases (Oracle/ Sybase), APIs and Cloud. Must have the technical knowledge from first-hand experience to understand banking software systems and how they are deployed.
· Soft Skills: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling all banking software products, services and product demonstrations.
· Strong presentation skills are critical.
· Must have an aptitude to learn Temenos products and services.
· Any previous experience with Temenos Products, especially Temenos Wealth Front-end Solutions (Triple’A) , will be considered an asset.
· International travel within Europe, up to 50% is required for this role.
This role could potentially also be based out of another European Hub office such as Luxembourg.
#LI- VTApply NowShareSave Job