IT Support Engineer
Wir bei CWS glauben an ein Morgen, das noch gesünder und sicherer ist als das Heute. Dafür setzen sich Tag für Tag rund 10.800 Mitarbeitende in 16 Ländern Europas begeistert ein. (Ihre) Leidenschaft und (ihre) Kompetenz machen uns zum Spezialisten und führenden Systemanbieter für innovative, nachhaltige und digitale Mietlösungen in den Bereichen Hygiene, Matten, Berufskleidung, Reinraum, Gesundheit & Pflege und Brandschutz.
You are responsible of the IT Support Engineer in supporting the End-users in their day to day needs and issues with our CWS IT environment. A Microsoft oriented environment based on Windows 10 and also Office 365 products. And a CWS specific environment with specialized software packages to support our operations.
For our organization we are looking for an experienced IT SUPPORT ENGINEER (m/w)
What will you be doing?
- Responsively of solving problems and incidents by resolving or escalating as needed
- Analyzing and executing incident, change and problem management further you identify potential improvements options and maintain an open and constructive relation with all users
- Personnel you secure a closed communication loop ensures that the user is always up to date with the status of the issue/request and you are responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
- Carrying out instructions from the manager or supervisor, create and follow documentation, make recommendations were needed
- You acts as a “Smart Hands” for remote teams and projects when required (remote/onsite)
Who are you?
At CWS we are looking for the right fit. We are growing and innovating at a rapid pace and we are looking for colleagues who would like to contribute to the success of this dynamic environment.
- You are in the possession of a IT Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Fluent in German and English, also effective communication skills are a considered a requirement
- Technical Windows related skills are required
- Experience in a laundry production environment (Advantex) is a big plus
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes and way of working, ITIL certification is an asset
- Strong team player with the ability to work in a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented and sometimes highly stressful environment
- Willingness to travel to remote locations
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your application. Hoping to meet soon!