Senior C++ Software Engineer
Senior C++ Software Engineer
Tensor Technologies is looking for a Senior C++ Software Engineer to join our growing team. We are a young and successful proprietary trading firm in the heart of Switzerland. We build next-generation trading strategies and systems using applied machine learning techniques and cutting-edge technology. Leveraging our fully automated setup, we trade different financial assets on various electronic exchanges around the world.
As a Senior C++ Software Engineer, you‘ll be joining and shaping the future of our core engineering team. You will design, code, test, and optimize our proprietary, low-latency trading system. The right candidate for this role will be comfortable working autonomously, making decisions, and working in a fast-paced, flat team structure.
Your main responsibilities:
- Collaborate on developing our highly competitive, ultra-low-latency trading platform consisting of market data delivery and order submission subsystems
- Design and implement new and completely automated high frequency trading ideas and approaches, while working very closely with researchers and traders and making sure that the trading code fulfills extremely high production standards
- You will be part of our algorithmic trading strategies team that is responsible for all automated trading algorithms so that your experience and knowledge will have direct impact on our production
- Improve the system performance by optimizing network access, hardware utilization, and programming execution
- Stay on top of updates to exchange protocols
- You have a Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or a related field
- You have excellent programming skills using C++ in a Linux environment and you have commercially applied them for more than 10 years.
- You have worked in the field of high frequency trading with C++ for at least 3 years.
- Within the last 2 years you have applied automated trading strategies with one of the big players in the high frequency trading market.
- Extensive practical experience in statistics and in writing production level code in C++ with a leading algorithmic trading company
- You have in-depth knowledge of low-level network and system programming and have gathered profound experience in developing low-latency systems
- Please note: candidates with a pure academic background will not be considered; for this position we require vast industry experience combined with several years of automated high frequency trading.
What we offer:
- We apply the newest technologies and strategies in order to gain an advantage over our competitors.
- We rely on quick feedback loops, allowing us to release early and often to profit from incremental benefits as they are developed.
- You will be able to challenge your coding and trading skills and grow constantly while collaborating with like-minded experts in a dynamic environment that encourages continuous learning.
- Attractive office locations in the center of Switzerland in Zug and Zurich
- An inspiring team that has achieved considerable success in a short amount of time with a fast growing business
- A compensation and bonus scheme that’s unprecedented in the industry
We look forward to getting to know you!
Apply for this job