Sales Enablement Analyst (Internship)
Curious about the future of event marketing?SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game. Mission:The Sales Enablement function supports our fast-growing Enterprise Sales organization and is responsible for designing the sales process, creating and catering the sales material, designing and maintaining the sales new joiners onboarding, ensuring internal communication with the sales department and providing support and supervision over strategic RFPs.
This internship is suited to business graduate students. You will learn about digital event technology, enterprise sales processes, tools and organization, online business management.The Sales Enablement Analyst will be reporting to the Sales Enablement Director and will be supporting her in the various ongoing projects.Come join us to materially contribute to our future and help us achieve measurable improvements to our sales performance.
Responsibilities:Sales resources and material
- Support the Sales Enablement Director for the creation of new sales material: slides, process descriptions, guidelines, case studies
- Maintain and augment the Sales Handbook documentation
- Build and maintain a library of resources for RFPs, increasing our win rate and efficiency
- Support the sales team with slide creation for RFP responses
- Ensure the onboarding material is always up-to-date and create new material (slides, guidelines) when needed
- Support the sales managers to organize and schedule the new joiners onboarding program
- Monitor the market and the competition: product evolutions, new comers, pricing
- Maintain competitive battle cards for the sales team
- Bachelor degree or currently pursuing a master’s degree in business management or sales and marketing related courses, seeking an internship for at least 6 months
- Business school preferred
- Previous relevant internships will also be considered
- Excellent English communication, both verbal and written. French is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Structured thinking and ability to synthesize
- Organized and strong time management skills, comfortable working in a fast paced environment and with tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and excellent work ethic
- Willingness to learn and interest in tech and digital marketing
We are in hypergrowth mode and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
SpotMe recruits, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status, or veteran status.