Account Executive - Sales
At SpotMe, we build an engagement platform for online events. With over 2 million users and 300+ customers like L’Oréal, SAP and Pfizer, G2 says we are one of the leaders in the space.
This is a new and exciting time. Virtual is the way people work, meet, and interact. With SpotMe Anywhere, we are not following trends, we are shaping them.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team of professionals from 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that stayed positive and quickly adapted to the new world. In 8 weeks, we shipped a new product and we have been experiencing a 15x demand since our relaunch in April.
As an Account Executive, you will be reporting to the Head of Sales and driving SpotMe's growth by focusing 100% on new client acquisition.
Who Will Succeed
Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is highly motivated, ambitious, aggressive, and independent. Experienced with a great track record and continues to be eager to sell world-class Enterprise software solutions. Note, we are not looking for ‘farmers’; this is a pure ‘hunter’ role.
- Create and execute business account plans
- Driving and managing the entire sales cycle from start to finish
- Build relationships for long term benefits for both client and SpotMe
- Using and leveraging Salesforce.com and other tools during the sales cycle
- Leveraging sales and senior management, and other teams at SpotMe with the main goal of rapid customer acquisition
- Be a positive and meaningful contributor to SpotMe’s success
- 3 to 5 years of experience in selling Enterprise software to large and medium accounts in the US
- Track record of rapid Enterprise customer acquisition.Selling six figure (or higher) deals is a plus.
- Can aggressively prospect and penetrate new accounts as needed
- Can perform under pressure. Result oriented and ability to solve problems
- Comfortable working with the C level. Good communication and presentation skills
- Good negotiator. Understands the win-win method of closing
- Drive, tenacity and stamina
- Desire to excel and grow within the organisation
- While this is an individual contributor role, being a team player is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree
If working with our team in shaping the future sounds like the opportunity you're looking for then let us get to know you by submitting your resume. You will be free to decide when you want to work from home, and when you come to the office. In fact, you can work from anywhere you want in the USA.