Blockchain Intern in Administration (3-6 months)
Blockchain Intern in Administration (3-6 months) at Värdex Suisse AG
Baar, ZG, Switzerland
View all jobs at Värdex Suisse AG
Värdex is a dynamic, fast growing blockchain startup based in Crypto Valley Zug. As leading Blockchain Payment Service Provider we develop and operate serval Blockchain and Crypto Point-of-Sales Solutions in the Swiss market. As an example we are operating the largest Crypto-ATM network in Switzerland and recently launched cryptonow, which enables customers to buy Bitcoin at several thousend retail stores in Swtizerland.
Our mission is to make buying and selling digital currencies as seamless and easy as a regular visit to a bank ATM.
We are looking for a team member with an exceptional level of motivation and entrepreneurial spirit to help us to growth to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and coordinate. You are coordinating various administrative tasks in the daily business
- Data analytics: Analysing big data sets and working out improvement solutions
- Execute. Working with team members on the further development and running of our new product
- Optimize and expand. Help us to find new business partners and to gain our point-of-sale network
- Design, implement and execute new business processes incl. production and risk-management
- Customer support: Helping out our custmer support team
What you’ll need:
- Your residence. Is already in Switzerland
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in the works. You have a high GPA and your professors love working with you.
- A highly analytical mindset. This role requires in-depth operations-, team- management and analytical skills. If you’d rather like, tweet, and hashtag all day long, then this isn’t the role for you.
- Grit and perseverance. You can maintain a high-quality standard to meet the expectations and you consistently “get stuff done.”
- Solid in German and English
Who you are:
- A business or IT person. Blockchain is heavily rooted in numbers and lines of code, so you won't enjoy yourself if large data sets make your head spin.
- Attention to details. You have a meticulous eye for details and never let small details slip through the cracks.
- Extremely organized. You are able to lean on your organization and time management skills to take on multiple projects.
- Speak and write fluently. English as well as German
We offer an interesting and secure work environment in a blockchain startup located in Canton Zug with the possibility to boost your career. You are part of an agile, young team and shape our products with your ideas.