Transformation PMO Manager (f/m) - fixed term contract
Möchten Sie in einer Firma arbeiten, die mit Engagement für ihre Kunden arbeitet, die ihre Werte lebt und ihre Mitarbeitenden fördert? Dann sind Sie bei Medela genau richtig.
We are seeking a Transformation PMO Manager (m/f /d) to join our team for a 12 months fixed term contract
- Define, manage and maintain a detailed (MS Project) project plan and charter (project scope, timeline, and budget) across all workstreams of the program
- Pro-actively participate in workstream meetings to understand issues and challenges
- monitor and communicate project status, plans, issues, timelines, action items and budgets internally, recommend and implement corrective actions.
- Create, maintain and update project plans that will drive schedule as well as resource management (internal and external)
- Manage resources assigned to the project team to meet project goals and milestones, work with management to ensure project has proper resources assigned and that those resources have the tools needed to advance the project and resolve challenges
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risk, and expeditiously resolve project issues
- Own and Prepare the project training, plan and approach from Training Development, curriculum preparation, recruitment and scheduling logistics
- Monitor and coordinate all non-ERP related (Facility transfer) activities as part of the total program plan
- Encourage and facilitate strong project communication and collaboration with the project team, including change management, requirements management, and risk management
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude, acknowledge and appreciate teammates’ contributions
- Bachelor Degree required with extensive transformation project management experience preferably as part of a professional services firm
- Project Management or Lean Six Sigma qualification preferred (PMI, IPMA, LSS)
- Knowledge of Medical Devices industry preferred with experience in Medical Devices, Consumer or Technology Operations and Supply Chain functions in EU
- Demonstrated experience establishing and delivering projects within a cross-functional organization
- Fluency in Englisch, good German would be beneficial
We offer you a future-oriented, growing business environment with great development potential. You have the opportunity to implement your own ideas and actively contribute the success of Medela AG. In addition, you can expect a modern working environment and a good working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Should you have any questions, please contact us. For this position we only consider direct applications - thank you for your understanding.