Publication date:29 July 2022
As a Data analyst in the Customer Insights team, you will have a great opportunity to provide empowering analytics to the different internal stakeholders and Management team. You will create and own relevant reports and dashboards to support projects and decision-making.
- Collect, clean, interpret and present the data to inform better business decisions.
- Participate in product success: assist with data and insights the key projects of the roadmap and the main project initiatives.
- Dashboard ownership: develop product dashboards, maintain them, and perform necessary improvements and modifications.
- Prepare reports for Executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Build meaningful reports on a regular basis for different teams (Marketing, Sales, etc.).
- Communicate reports and results of data analysis to the main stakeholders from different departments of the Bank.
- Assist managers as necessary at any phase of insights data activities.
- Bachelor degree required (Data analytics, Business, Economics with Statistics/Math).
- Relevantwork experience in Analytics in a commercial area.
- Skills andexperience in creating dashboards with Tableau software is obligatory.
- Excellent skills in Excel spreadsheets and creating presentations in PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle and interpret sets of data in an accurate and timely manner, with high attention to detail.
- Business mindset: good analytical and numerical skills, good critical thinking.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent ability to meet deadlines.
- Positive team attitude with customer-focused service delivery skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing requirements or potential restrictions.
- Fluent in French and English.