R0081422 Head of Manufacturing Line (Vonvendi)
Publication date:05 December 2022
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world
R0081422 Head of Manufacturing Line (Vonvendi)
About the role :
An exciting and challenging opportunity has become available at Takeda Neuchâtel Plant for an experienced Head of Manufacturing Line(Vonvendi) to join our Leadership Manufacturing Team.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic individual, operational excellence minded and change agile manufacturing experienced professional. You also have a track record of successfully holding a leadership role within a world-class manufacturing environment, ideally within the biotech production field.
Reporting to the Neuchâtel Head of Drug Substance Manufacturing, the Head of Vonvendi Production Line will be primarily responsible for leading the Neuchâtel Line C within the manufacturing area.
How you will contribute :
- You will establish and develop a lean and effective manufacturing operations organization while sharing Takeda’s cultural and leadership Values.
- Build a sustainable organization with a solid succession plan and successful leadership development within your team (around 50 direct/indirect reports).
- By ensuring that production unit goals are met while quality and quantity requirements are fulfilled.
- Have budgetary responsibility for your line production unit.
- By representing the Vonvendi manufacturing line internally and externally, as well as during audits.
- Provide leadership guidance to the manufacturing teams for Vonvendi Area. You will coach, advise and development of your team members. You will be driving and managing the changes within your business unit and the site.
- Ensure the achievement of your team’s and site’s goals through the success of the Vonvendi production unit.
- Ensure successful Project Management while respecting the timelines and the budget.
- Liaise with and across the entire Technical Operations Organization to ensure smooth operations and achievement of production goals
- Ensure the continuous improvement of all processes and workflows.
- Ensure the flawless quality of drug production and storage, and manage shift operations routine.
- You will ensure and monitor compliance with all current GMP requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all quality, policies, legal, and EHS requirements
What you bring to Takeda :
- Min Bachelor's degree in Life Science or Engineering or similar areas.
- Min 8 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing /Quality with at least 5 years in a leadership position within a multinational organization.
- Thorough knowledge of current cGMP and general technical and/or biological processes understanding.
- Strong people management skills with at least 5 years of experience in people management and development
- Very good communication and active listening skills.
- Good collaboration and teamwork mindset.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Organization, planning, and forward-thinking skills.
- You are able to work under pressure and manage challenging situations.
- Business acumen. You are able to manage resources effectively.
- Change Agility and Change Management skills
- Good level in French, and fluent in English on a professional level.
What we offer:
What Takeda can offer you:
- Attractive salaries
- Full accident cover
- Participation in health insurance premiums
- Advantageous retirement plans
- Subsidized meal
- Financial participation in the sports practices of its employees
- Transportation: support in local public transport, free parking, carpooling program
- Takeda Neuchâtel offers to its employees an attractive framework and working conditions. The well-being, safety, development and career development of its employees are at the heart of our vision and of our Human Resources, Health, Environment and Safety policies.
- Takeda Neuchâtel is an employer committed to its employees and future generations.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering our people to shine:
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.