Publication date:21 November 2023
Place of work:Rue Crêt St-Tombet 15, 2022 Bevaix
Apex Tool Switzerland Sàrl, a company founded in 1963 and located in Bevaix since 2014, is primarily involved in the design and production of precision pliers and tweezers, mainly for the electronics, medical and aerospace industries. For an immediate start date or to be agreed, we are looking for a :
- Concluding purchases of products or raw materials or services required by the company
- Manage stock levels and supervise deliveries
- Negotiate prices and date of deliveries
- Prospect markets
- Administrative follow-up of purchases and goods receipts
- Receive and process goods with PO
- Inventory management
- Planning and synchronization of all production line supplies
- Supplier relationship management
- Control and validation of supplier invoices with PO
- Launch of production orders OF
- Production planning in collaboration with sales department and the workshop
- Be able to take on the tasks of the person in charge of drawing up export documents, organizing transport and invoicing.
- Apply the 5s method
Critical Skills & Qualifications:
- CFC in business administration or diploma in logistics
- Experience with SAP and standard MS-Office tools (Word, Excel)
- Experience with purchasing, importation and exportation.
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Good ability to prioritize activities.
- Intuitive, self-starter attitude; works with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Resistance to stress
- Good negotiation skills
What we offer:
- 20 days vacation
- Special payments (e.g. Christmas bonus, payments according to collective agreement)
- Many employee benefits / employee offers (corporate benefits)
- International environment
- Opportunities for further training and development
No recruitment agencies please