Vertiv Infrastructure AGSwitzerland
Publication date:06 May 2022
Who are we?
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
What will you do in our team?
The Office Administrator will ensure proper compliance with Swiss office regulations and will be responsible with administrative tasks around the office.
What kind of work will you be doing?
- Receiving, processing and filing incoming postal mail;
- Process of incoming invoices (Dataserv);
- Send invoices (sales and service);
- Keep and maintain administrative lists;
- Manage office supplies;
- Time recording sales;
- Support for all office tasks;
- Support for on- and offboarding;
- Support with fleet-management;
How could you help us do this?
- Setting Vision and Strategy with a Global Mindset: Develops long term objectives and strategies.
- Translates vision into realistic business strategies. Understands, communicates and stays focused on the organization’s vision. Cognizant of needs and strategies across the organization globally and is inclusive with global players as we drive one Vertiv.
- Providing Customer Service: Puts customers first in everything they do both internally and externally, to meet/exceed their expectations.
- Building and Maintaining Relationships: Negotiates adeptly with individuals and groups. Effective at managing conflict and confrontations skillfully. Knows how to build and maintain working relationships with co-employees and external parties. Can negotiate and handle work problems without alienating people. Understands others and is able to get their cooperation in non-authority relationships.
- Communicating Effectively: Expresses ideas clearly and concisely. Disseminates information about decisions, plans, and activities. Is a willing and patient listener and is open to feedback. Analysis, Solving Problems and Making Decisions: Makes timely decisions. Readily understands complex issues. Creates solutions that effectively address problems.
- Achieving Outcomes/ Optimizing Processes, Procedures and Practices: Knows what to measure and what not to measure; and never stops thinking about simplification, leverage and integration.
- Demonstrating Ethics and Integrity: Acts in accordance with stated values. Follows through on promises. Uses ethical considerations to guide decision and actions.
What will make you successful?
- Graduate apprentice / bachelor / master degree or equivalent background = Completed apprenticeship / education.
- Previous 3+ years of professional experience in office administration/assistance.
- Language skills: Excellent German (native level) & good English.
- Good PC knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT, adept with worktools).
- Commercial awareness & Reporting.
- Knowledge on ERP systems (ideally Oracle).
- Ability to operate autonomously and as a team member in a multi-cultural matrix organization.
- Self-disciplined & able to function and multi-task under pressure
- Pro-active attitude.
- Fully committed to achieve the plan.
If YOU are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply and let's start drafting your future career in a healthy and growing environment!