Clinical Operations Coordinator - Geneva
Publication date:17 March 2023
Place of work:Geneva
At The Kusnacht Practice, we are passionate about helping clients making sustainable life changes. The Kusnacht Practice is renowned for its absolute, dedicated attention and precision, honesty and transparency in a warm and empathetic environment for all. We are a young, dynamic, rapidly growing business that is highly adaptable and constantly evolving. A career at The Kusnacht Practice means challenging yourself to always see opportunities, think bigger, and go the extra mile in caring for our clients and our team.
The Kusnacht Practice has an opening for a Clinical Operations Coordinator in our branch in Geneva as of now. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects related to your assigned clients’ treatments, aiming at offering the best possible client experience to those in our care.
Next to your solid interest in the field of healthcare and/or mental health, you bring an excellent eye for details, strong work ethics and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where multiple projects and tasks need to be managed simultaneously. You should also be highly client-focused and willed to go above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction.
- Coordinating the various aspects of assigned clients’ treatments and ensuring that the highest quality standards are met
- Scheduling of weekly treatment plans as well as medical appointments for the assigned clients, liaising with both the internal team and external consultants in a timely manner
- Undertaking care plan reviews with assigned clients on a weekly basis and integrating the feedback and/or disseminating the information to relevant team members to continuously improve the client experience
- Liaising with external providers and family members involved in the care of assigned clients, including referrers
- Follow-up of clients after discharge in the form of relationship management, and coordination of all aspects of their continuing care program
- Supporting the Clinical Operations Manager in developing and writing assigned policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the branch on the electronic platform
- Supporting the Clinical Operations Manager with diverse other operational tasks
- Being on call on weekends on a rotating basis
- Enjoying the responsibility of being a client's coordinator
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment, where new information may need to be integrated into your work at very short-notice requiring strong adaptation skills and flexibility
- A natural empathic approach for individuals going through a difficult time in their lives, and like the idea of being part of a team that works together to improve their life quality
- Healthcare and/or mental health background (nursing, psychology, social work psychiatry, counseling, coaching, or other related field) and/or have a very strong personal interest that you are able to demonstrate in your cover letter in the field of healthcare and/or mental health
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (min. level C1); French is a plus
- High level of proficiency in MS-Office suite and can quickly pick up new software tools
- Strong self-discipline and work ethic, willingness to go the extra mile, absolute confidentiality a must
- Eligible to work in Switzerland (CH-Nationality or EU/EFTA Citizenship)
- Swiss driving license cat. B is a must
We offer you an exciting, challenging position with a lot of personal creative freedom in an international environment. You can expect a thorough induction and a supportive and motivated team. If you like flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere, then you've come to the right place. Employees profit from competitive salaries, attractive employee benefits, a modern infrastructure, training opportunities and – You have the chance to make a real difference in a company that has a mission to help people!
If this challenging role sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Join us in making a real difference in our clients’ health and wellbeing.
Please forward your application in English (CV and Letter of Motivation) including your salary expectations and earliest possible start date via our application form.
- Maximilian Süssl
No recruitment agencies please