R&D Engineer Software
Publication date:02 December 2022
Place of work:zone industrielle, 2112 Môtiers NE
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity.
Contribute to our growth!
R&D Engineer Software
We are looking for
A curious, methodic and organized person, with an “out-of-the-box” thinking framed by a logical and rigorous mindset. Team player with a high level of autonomy and good communication skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment;
- A competitive compensation and great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company;
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
- Contribute to the development of new Software products and to the continuous improvement of existing products;
- Participate to the design and development of highly functional and scalable Software that is easily maintainable and adaptable;
- Deliver highly reliable Software by adopting sound design principles and performing adequate testing;
- Perform design and code reviews to ensure Software quality and compliance with technical requirements;
- Ensure a well-documented source code;
- Contribute to the writing of technical and marketing documentation linked to Software products (user manual, training and promotion material, …);
- Provide internal trainings on Software products;
- Actively contribute to the improvement of in-house Software quality standards and efficiency on Software development.
- Master’s or PhD degree in software, control or electronics engineering field;
- Experienced programmer in C# / WPF and C /C;
- Skilled on software architecture, object oriented design and design patterns (e.g. MVVM);
- Knowledge on servo regulation for motion control is a clear advantage;
- Proficiency with Matlab and Python is an advantage;
- Proficiency with source management control tools, in particular Git;
- Familiar with Agile development methodology and tools (Jira);
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Ref: 00028172
No recruitment agencies please