Clinical Project Manager - 1 year position
Publication date:21 November 2022
Workload:80 – 100%
Place of work:Chemin du Pré Fleuri 15, 1228 Plan-les-Ouates
Light Chain Bioscience (LCB), a brand of Novimmune SA, is a drug discovery and development company located in Geneva, Switzerland. To date, Novimmune has generated several therapeutic antibodies, successfully bringing one to approval for an orphan indication in children. The focus is now on the generation of fully human bispecific antibodies using a proprietary technology platform.
Clinical Project Manager
LCB is seeking a Clinical Project Manager to manage an ongoing Phase I clinical trial in oncology with our bispecific antibody, NI-1801. Additionally, the candidate will be helping to set up and manage the initiation of Phase I trial with a second bispecific antibody also in cancer.
- Coordinate late-stage preclinical, regulatory & manufacturing activities to support IND/CTA submission (outsourcing, budget and timelines)
- Manage clinical CRO selection and clinical trial set up in accordance with company’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible for the operational management of clinical study, ensuring compliance with timelines, milestones and budget
- Act as the main line of communication to relevant stakeholders and provide input to feasibility, study design, budget development and ensure regular progress reporting (resources, budget and timelines)
- Provide input on study related documents (e.g. IB, IMPD, ICF, CRF, Protocol, Lab. Manual etc.)
- Degree in health care, life sciences or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in clinical research
- Knowledge of clinical trial design and development
- Experience with coordinating a team
- Knowledge of early phase oncology trials a plus
- Fluency in English required
Interested applicants should send their CV and motivation letter, in English to Write an email
To access all the details regarding the treatment of your personal data, please read our Privacy Notice for Candidate.
No recruitment agencies please