Publication date:30 January 2023
Place of work:1201 Genève
Integraal Data Services recrute un Senior Test Engineer pour intégrer une équipe en Suisse Romande et intervenir chez notre client.
The Investment Solutions unit develops and maintains critical tools used by the bankers for their day-to-day activities. We also develop and maintain background services needed by the IT backbone. Our development cycles follow mostly Agile patterns, but we still also have waterfall-like patterns.
One of the objectives of the unit is to establish a functional test automation reflex and culture inside the development teams where it matters.
As a member of the unit, you will support the near-shore development teams by helping them setup automation frameworks, bootstrapping functional automated tests on critical projects, and then handing them over the team, ensuring automation practices and reflexes are applied and followed up by the team and support the development team to acquire a functional automation culture.
You will have a lot of liberty to reach your primary goal: ensure an efficient automation culture lives within the team without external drives. To help you, you will have the support of a test manager and a Quality Chapter that will provide the global Quality guidelines.
For such position, we are looking for a senior test engineer with a strong development background or a senior developer with strong skills and interest in Quality and test automation, and, in both cases, with good coaching skills.
• Proven track record of successful DDD/BDD/ATDD and Agile framework (Scrum) usages
• Proven mastery of multiple testing, code coverage and quality insurance tools
• Strong proven experience in development, industrialization, and microservices/API testing
• Real passion for the testing and the automation
• Excellent knowledge of various types of software architecture
• Knowledge in Docker containers and Kubernetes orchestrator is a plus.
• Excellent analysis capability and aptitude to focus on multiples parallel priorities and projects.
• Team oriented, easy communication skills, good coaching skills
• Fluent in French (=C1) and English (=B2)
• As the lead test engineer, you will participate to technical analysis, test scenarios definition and automation of functional test scenarios.
• You will also follow and participate to the development and improvement of multiples business projects through the angle of the Quality Automation.
• You will be requested to propose and build automated test solutions adapted to the team/project needs, in collaboration with the development teams and the lead architects.
• You will also contribute to the adoption of testing, automation, and industrialization best practices.
• You will act as the test automation main contact point and facilitator for the development teams (developers and business analysts) based in Geneva, Luxembourg and Lisbon.
Formation EPFL ou équivalent
Type de permis exigé B > 3 ans
No recruitment agencies please