Senior Angular Frontend Developer (all genders)
TestingTime is an internationally operating and well-established startup company. We support UX and market researchers from well-known companies such as Credit Suisse, Swisscom, Microsoft, Zalando and trivago by making test user recruitment easy, fast, and hassle-free. Thanks to our pool of more than 750'000 test users, we're able to deliver any profile within 48 hours.
We are looking for a team player who is willing to work within an international team of Software Engineers working both abroad and in our head-quarter in Zurich Switzerland.
Don't miss the opportunity to impact our service and make your mark at our fast-growing startup!
- Developing new features for our automated recruiting system
- Working on a scalable web application
- Adhere to code quality best practices (testing, separation of concerns, etc.)
- Support the team in maintaining and improving the existing product features and development processes
This job is for you if:
- you have a Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- you love to code on Angular and have experience in developing highly scalable web applications
- you have at least 3 years of relevant working experience and in developing highly scalable web applications
- you like a fast and agile startup environment
- you are passionate about clean code, enjoy pair-programming, TDD, & code reviews
- your written and oral English is fluent
- Top of the line technology stack and an experienced engineering team
- Flexible working hours & the opportunity to work completely remote or on-site in our headquarter in Zurich
- Coaching and continuing education opportunities
- The chance to be 100% involved and have a great impact on our product
- Agile development process with Continuous Deployment
- An open-minded, motivated and international team including occasional trips to the headquarters in Zurich Switzerland and team events
Want to learn more about us? Check out our about us page.Für diese Stelle bewerben