Sales Manager Pharmacy
Publication date:18 novembre 2022
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 92.6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2019. It is present in 187 countries around the world, has 403 factories and its 291'000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com
Sales Manager Pharmacy
Company: Nestlé Health Science Switzerland
Act. Rate: 80 - 100%
Type of contract: Permanent contract
As a Sales Manager Pharmacy, you will lead the commercial strategy in the Pharmacy channel and manage two Pharmacy Sales teams, driving them to successfully implement commercial and demand generation strategies. You will develop relationships and business with Key Accounts (pharma wholesalers and top pharma chains + groups) and assess commercial opportunities in adjacent channels.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don't miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
A Day in the Life of a Sales Manager Pharmacy
- Set and implement the commercial strategy in the pharmacy channel
- Define commercial strategies for all pharma wholesalers and key pharmacy chains & groups
- Lead the deployment and management of the teams assuring efficient and effective use of resources
- Performs all management tasks including, comprehensive analysis of geographic potential, business review of individual team member's territory, expense reports.
- Provide feedback and coach on field interactions, successes, challenges, and developmental opportunities
- Define Trade Spend Strategy and envelope for the channel and with all key Accounts
What will make you successful
- 5-7 years of professional sales experience in the healthcare industry and ideally pharmacy channel
- Leadership experience of a sales team, with a demonstrated track record of success
- Credibility across the sales force teams, considered an expert in sales
- Knowledge of nutrition / pharmacy OTC industry sales practices
- Clear understanding of customer needs and willingness to excel in customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in French, English and German is required