This position will include acting as an clinical expert/liaison by engaging with targeted leads, providing education on the clinical utility of rapid molecular syndromic testing to current and future customers
Fast growing company with diagnostic solutions.
* Actively contribute to reaching the companies goals by demonstrating the clinical and economic value of molecular syndromic testing to physicians in hospital environment, working closely with sales team (or distributors) to develop pre-sales and post-sales strategies to bolster sales with existing and new customers
* Impact revenue growth by driving demand and prescriptions in active accounts and converting leads into buying and prescribing customers.
* Act as a clinical resource to the company to provide education to physicians and other hospital personnel on clinical pathways and clinical utility of molecular syndromic testing
- Identify and engage with decision makers and influencers, propose clinical/ economic value and solutions (medical staff…)
- Serve as a Clinical resource and medical liaison
- Promote the syndromic approach and demonstrate the HMV for current and new panels through sites visits.
* Coordinate hospital-wide education in order to develop demand and to increase prescription of rapid molecular syndromic testing
- Perform Medical presentations in various hospital departments
- Guide and lead staff meetings, case discussions etc.
- Keep the overview about the sales territory in terms of understanding the risks and opportunities and market acceptance trend related to rapid molecular syndromic testing .
- Maintain a current familiarity of the published medical literature related to rapid molecular syndromic testing as well as relevant competitor's products.
- participate in ASP meetings and discussions. Working with ASP, ID committees to assist with change in clinical protocols and pathways during implementation.
Reporting: Direct report to Sales Manager or Medical Advisor
Training & Education :
* Bachelor degree in nursing, PharmD, or similar experience of healthcare required. Board certified Nurse practitioner, or Clinical infectious disease. Pharmacist, with experience in hospital based clinical process implementation
* Strong clinical background - lab process experience is a plus
* Familiarity with infectious disease diagnosis, treatment and/or microbiology/virology methods is desirable.
Experience & Skills :
* Minimum of 5 years of continuous nursing experience or PharmD, combined with sales experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills and have a power of persuasion based on a strong scientific knowledge and organization of health facilities.
* Act as a team to put in place the expected synergy actions with strong problem solving
* Ability to travel extensively.
* Language : French & English, italian is a plus.
To join a fast growing company with diagnostic solutions.